Black Rose Writing in the News
- June 1, 2017 - Black Rose Writing SUMMER featured author, John Hunt, Doll House (225 reviews).
- May 24, 2017 - Eric Hoffer Book Award finalist - Pepper's Ghost by William Auten.
- May 3, 2017 - Frontline Angel by G. Jordayne wins the NGIBA Award for "First Novel." Full Award Winners.
- May 2, 2017 - Black Rose Writing authors win 5 Maxy Awards! View them here - WINNERS.
- May 1, 2017 - Always pleased for our authors to receive a review from Midwest Book Review.
- April 13, 2017 - Find a Library near you! Black Rose Writing titles coming to OverDrive.
- March 16, 2017 - Check out the Best Thrillers review of Bailey's Law by Meg Lelvis - "Intelligent and Immersive."
- March 16, 2017 - "One of the most exciting mystery novels in years," Best Thrillers on Nobody's Safe Here by Bill Percy.
- March 14, 2017 - Black Rose Writing donates 225 books to various charities, libraries, and book clubs!
David B. Seaburn has been a Presbyterian pastor of a small country church, an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Family Medicine at a leading medical center, a pioneer in the field of Medical Family Therapy, and a prolific author. Since 2005, Seaburn has published five novels. His newest, Parrot Talk, will be released by Black Rose Writing this spring. Seaburn and his wife live in western New York. They have two married daughters and two wonderful granddaughters.
An Empire in Runes
by Jeffrey L. Kohanek
Led by a boy named Brock, a small team of teens urgently assembles a force to confront an army of monsters, one that ravages and destroys anyone or anything in its path.
In a race against time, Brock attempts to train a group of recruits to wield the powerful magic known as Chaos, a magic that he himself is still learning to master. All the while, they must remain vigilant... Read more>
by John Hunt
Olivia is excited for university. She will be on her own, in a new place hopeful to meet new friends. On the night she moves in, she is taken off the street by two masked men. She is placed in a room which is little more than a cell. A pink cell. A room made for a doll. She is now part of their collection. Read more>
by Teri Polen
Seventeen-year-old horror fan Cain Shannon thought helping a ghost find her killers would be the supernatural adventure of a lifetime. Now, he just hopes to survive long enough to protect his family and friends from her.
A bet between friends goes horribly wrong, resulting in Sarah’s death. When... Read more>
Battle Hymn: Revelations of the Sinister Plan for a New World Order
by John Scura and Dane Phillips
This book presents frightening, but truthful, facts that will shake many of your deepest beliefs to the core. A dark plan, put into place centuries ago, has come to fruition. Consider Battle Hymn your wake-up call... Painstakingly researched through hundreds of sources and interviews, Battle Hymn rips the cover off the invisible government that controls our leaders and soon, our very lives. Composed of just a few... Read more>