Thank you for your interest in publishing with Black Rose Writing. We look forward to reviewing your material. Please read the complete instructions below prior to submitting your work.
Submitting via AUTHORS.me
- AUTHORS is our preferred method of submitting your work and the fastest way of getting your query read (and possibly, book published). Please only submit via email if you have been approved to do so.
- Submitting via AUTHORS is free and syncs directly with our acquisitions' reviewers.
- Select the button below to begin the process. You will be directed to our form-building process where you will create a custom submission.
- Be sure to complete as much as possible to make your submission best represent you and your work.
Currently ACCEPTING all fiction and non-fiction.
Currently ACCEPTING children’s books with full illustrations only.
Currently NOT ACCEPTING poetry or short story collections.
Submitting via email (if pre-approved)
- Please send a query letter prior to sending your completed manuscript. (Query letters should be in the email text area, with synopsis for proposed book and author bio, and include the word count.)
- Our query response is typically 1-2 weeks, but the review process is much longer than if you submit via Authors.me. If your query letter is accepted, your manuscript will be requested as a basic word document (.doc).
- Do not forward or reply queries to Black Rose Writing, please write a personal email directed to Black Rose Writing.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- We do not return material for mailed submissions. Thank you for understanding our efforts to stay green and eliminate paper waste.
- Remember... Always Spellcheck! Nothing insults a publisher more than multiple misspelled words in your query or author bio.